Random Seed Games
Random Seed Games is an independent game developer working on unique experiences for the PC.
Tyler Owen founded Random Seed Games soon after graduating college in 2010 as a creative outlet for his own game concepts. He began working in Flash and iOS and eventually transitioned to Unity development. Since then he has learned a great deal and worked with many wonderful collaborators.
Lacuna Passage "Survive. Maintain. Explore." Trailer YouTube
TIMEframe Launch Trailer YouTube
The Monster Inside Launch Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Random Seed Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "PAX East Indie MEGABOOTH Participant - Lacuna Passage" - Boston, USA, 6-8 March, 2015
- "Official Selection for the Multiplicidade Festival - TIMEframe" - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August, 2015
- An interview with Tyler and Spencer Owen during development of Lacuna Passage.
- Nicholas Yanes, SciFi Pulse
- "There’s a sombre pace to it, a melancholic atmosphere (as you might expect), and an ambient calmness to it all. It’s beautiful, and thanks to a splendid soundtrack, it sounds beautiful too."
- John Walker, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "There's a nice mental workout here without much risk of banging your head against a desk, so dive in!"
- 4.3 out of 5, Cory Galliher, Protobotic Review, Jay Is Games
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Artist/Designer, Random Seed Games